Our Hydraulic juice presser is used to properly extract pulp free juice from freshly ground up fruits and vegetables.
Utilizing this method will extract more volume, more enzymes, minerals and nutrients.
Recommended by Gerson Institute and it is a great alternative to Norwalk.
Note: A Norwalk juicer is a two step juicer as well, not a one step operation.
Separate steps: Step 1 - Grind. Step 2 - compress pulp with hydraulic press.
Five reasons why our press machine is better then than the competition!
1) Stainless steel (food grade) food trays - not plastic blocks.
2) frame is all welded construction - not bolted together.
3) powdercoated frame (it is a baked-on finish) - not painted.
polyurethane powder is baked into the pores of the metal frame, this type of finish does not peel, chip or crack. Example: powder-coating is used on playground equipment. This process is more costly than paint, but it is worth it!
4) We use return springs under the lower stainless food tray. The springs will return the tray to the lowest position when juicing/pressing is done.
5) We make the press machines here in Texas for more than ten years now.
- ours is not imported from overseas-
We are here for you if you have any questions, need help or need any parts in the future.